The Scholarship Program
In honor of the holiday season, Ahwatukee Health and Recovery wants to give back to the community and is offering two free scholarships for Outpatient Therapy. We understand that alcohol and drug treatment can be expensive. In our mission to provide everybody with access to quality treatment, we are offering completely free psychotherapy services with your own personal Master’s Level Substance Abuse Counselor for 8 weeks.
- The chosen applicant will be required to attend individual therapy sessions with our Master’s Level Substance Abuse Counselor, Ms. Audra Young, at least once a week on a weekly basis for 8 weeks. More frequent visits may be scheduled at the discretion of Ms. Young. To read about Ms. Young’s experience and passion, click here and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- The Scholarship lasts from the week of November 26th, 2018 ending on the week of January 8th, 2019.
- Occasional Family Therapy is encouraged but not required.
- The chosen applicant will not be required to pay for scheduled outpatient psychotherapy with Ms. Young while admitted for the duration of the Scholarship Program.
- If the chosen applicant does not stay compliant with the program rules that are listed for all patients of Ahwatukee Health and Recovery, the chosen applicant may be administratively discharged by Ahwatukee Health and Recovery staff before the completion of the program.
- If the chosen applicant “no shows” or does not give at least 24 hours to reschedule an appointment more than two times, Ahwatukee Health and Recovery staff may administratively discharge the chosen applicant at their discretion.
If you are interest in applying for this program, please fill out and submit the information requested below. Everybody is allowed to apply and priority will be given to applicants, who would not normally be able to afford alcohol and drug treatment because of financial situation and lack of insurance benefits to cover treatment.