The Scholarship Program
Ahwatukee Health and Recovery wants to give back to the community and is offering discounted scholarships for Outpatient Therapy. We understand that general mental health and alcohol and drug treatment can be expensive. In our mission to provide everybody with access to quality treatment, we are offering heavily discounted psychotherapy services with your own personal Master’s Level Counselor for 8 weeks.
- The chosen applicant will be required to attend individual therapy sessions with our Master’s Level Counselor, Ms. Brittney Dilley, at least once a week on a weekly basis for 8 weeks. More frequent visits may be scheduled at the discretion of Ms. Dilley. To read about Ms. Dilley’s experience and passion, click here and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Occasional Family Therapy is encouraged but not required.
- The chosen applicant will not be required to pay for scheduled outpatient psychotherapy with Ms. Young while admitted for the duration of the Scholarship Program.
- If the chosen applicant does not stay compliant with the program rules that are listed for all patients of Ahwatukee Health and Recovery, the chosen applicant may be administratively discharged by Ahwatukee Health and Recovery staff before the completion of the program.
- If the chosen applicant “no shows” or does not give at least 24 hours to reschedule an appointment more than two times, Ahwatukee Health and Recovery staff may administratively discharge the chosen applicant at their discretion.
If you are interest in applying for this program, please fill out and submit the information requested below. Everybody is allowed to apply and priority will be given to applicants, who would not normally be able to afford general mental health or substance abuse treatment because of financial situation and lack of insurance benefits to cover treatment.